Day 2 - 31 Days of Halloween 2015

Welcome to Day 2 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2015.

You can look forward to 31 Days of Spookilicous Creations by some amazingly talented artists, and i'm delighted to be taking part again this year.

Here's todays creation for you;

I used the wonderful 'Mummy Sassy' image from Sassy Studio Designs for my card today.  This is also my project for this weeks Flashback Friday post over at the Sassy Studio Design Blog.

My background paper is from a Digital Scrapbooking Kit by KittyScrap, you can find lots of her kits here.  I simply printed it out to fit an 8 x 8 card blank, trimmed it a little before layering onto some blue mirri card.  I then fussy cut my image, adhered it to the background with some glue, then coloured it in with Letraset Promarkers and a touch of White Uni Posca pen.

Here's a close up of this gorgeous Mummy;

That's all from me for today, you'll find the complete Blog Roll for the 31 Days of Halloween Hop just below, so if you've just stumbled across the Hop, you can find where you are and make sure you don't miss any of the other posts. (There are prizes to be won)

Thanks for visiting with  me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Full Blog Roll
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

Comments

Squiddy said…
Great Mummy, just glad she's not mine
Karen Buchanan said…
She is one sexy mummy!
DonnaMundinger said…
What a gorgeous background for this lovely lady. Fabulous coloring (and fussy cutting) is RIGHT! Beautiful work! xxD
Carol said…
Fab Mummy - love your colour choices x
Unknown said…
What a fabulous card. The colors used are gorgeous.
valscraftings said…
Love the scene on this card, colours are Just perfect!
My Side of Oz said…
This is great! Awesome mummy xx
Sari / Granne said…
Your coloring is out of this world .... Amazing!! My jaw just dropped.. love the scenery
You always brighten my world she is so beautiful this little mummy..I love the grey blue tones with the back ground Beautiful ! Happy Day 2
Teresa said…
I wish I had your colouring skills - I have this image but it never looks this good!! Great mummy card xx
Unknown said…
Wonderful mummy, and you have colored her beautifully!
Ooooooo I do love her to death! Gorgeous!
Mary Holshouser said…
Wonderful coloring.
She's unraveling and looking good.
thanks for sharing.
Unknown said…
I know the second my 9 year old hops after school she is going to see monster high written all over this one. Total complement. Love it another person went blue. Awesome
Oooh Fabulous image and great colouring too. Love it.
Tina Chianna said…
Such a stunning creation, so beautifully thought out x
~Lady B~ said…
Wow! Fabulous creation!
LisaVeronica said…
Love the colors.. Great make!
Viki Banaszak said…
This is so amazing! Your coloring is perfect. It has a great spooky feel to it.
Lyneen said…
WOW that is some mummy... LOVE Mummy Sassy!!! Awesome colors!!! TERROR-IF-IC Day 2!
Susan Renshaw said…
Beautiful colouring! Super creation!
Catz said…
You can't even tell you cut that image out...fab work!