Day 7 - 31 Days of Halloween 2015 meets Sweet Pea Stamps and Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Good Morning All,  It's Day 7 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.

Today I'd like to share with you a wickedly spooky card I've created using the gorgeous 'Wicked Musing' Rubberstamp by Ching Chou Kuik.

I had great fun getting inky with this stamp, I stamped it in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink before colouring with my Letraset Promarkers.  I love the background of this image, the combination of old stone and wood always looks wonderful, and I managed to find some patterned paper to echo this combination perfectly.  

You can get this image and lots more beautiful image by Ching Chou Kuik in gorgeous red rubber from the Sweet Pea Stamps Store.
 
Today I'd also like to share my DT Creation for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.

This week we are sponsor by Sami Stamps

Our theme is Trick or Treat

Here's my ATC
I used the adorable Halloween Kitty image.

That's all from me for today, Thank you for visting with me, Happy Hopping.

Bye for now
Suzi
xx
 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Full Blog Roll
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

Comments

Susan Renshaw said…
Gorgeous colouring on the first - fun sentiment on the second! Two brilliant projects! See you tomorrow!
My Side of Oz said…
that background looks part of the stamp and a flying monkey? how fab is that :) coloring is wonderful and love the ATC xx
Unknown said…
I so.love the washed out colors you have been using recently. Great job
valscraftings said…
Two wonderful projects love the pumpkin and kitty
Carol said…
2 great projects - love the colours/colouring on your card x
Sarah said…
I'm blown away with the awesome background on the first card! The second card is totally cute, I love that ribbon!
Ooooo 2 faBOOlous creations today, love everything!
Sari / Granne said…
The firs piece is so gorgeous, love the old castle feeling it gives and the second is so pretty and fun, love the sentiment.
Mary Holshouser said…
the coloring is great on the witch. You can see something lurking off to the side.
Hope she will be all right. The ATC is really pretty.
thanks for sharing.
silvia said…
gorgeous witch!!!
Unknown said…
Wonderful projects today! I just love Ching Chou Kuik's stamps, and you have colored this one beautifully.
Karen Buchanan said…
Great card, love the ATC
DonnaMundinger said…
Fab projects. Love how you've kept a theme going even though they're so different. Gorgeous spooky coloring and on the first and so bright and fun on the second. xxD
Beautiful! I love the image of course ..you know how I love your coloring. Beautiful!
Lyneen said…
WOW beautiful... what an awesome card... great colors. TFS!