Farewell Sweet Pea Stamps Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog Hop!

This hop is from a loyal group of Sweet Pea stamp fans who want to let Lynette know that we appreciate all her hard work bringing us the wonderful stamps in both rubber and digi format over the years.  Thanks so very much for all the wonderful images we have collected from you!

 The store closes at the end of the day on the 25th, so if you see some wonderful stamps on this blog hop, today is the last day to get them, so please drop by the store!

So onto my creation for today's hop.  I had a lot of trouble deciding on which of the gorgeous image available at Sweet Pea Stamps to use.  I made my first Sweet Pea Stamps card back in 2010 and have been lucky enough to be on the Design Team for most of the last couple of years; so I've a lot of images to choose from.

I decided to go back to the start and use the first image I ever used, but this time I combined it with a few of it's companion images.  Alice Drink Me by Elaine Cox was the first image I used, and she's the focal point on today's card;


I've also used Elaine Cox's Alice Mad Tea Party and Alice and Cheshire Cat



Alice Drink Me by Elaine Cox


I've also used, Alice with Humpty Dumpty and Alice with Fawn by Elaine Cox

I hope you like my card for today, I had great fun creating it, just like I've had great fun creating every other card i've made using a Sweet Pea Stamp.  Today is a Sad Day as we say goodbye to one of the best Stamp stores around.  I'm going to miss sharing my Sweet Pea Creations with you all, and miss the excitement of checking the store to see what gorgeous new images and artists Lynette has added to the catalogue.

I'm really going to miss working with Lynette and the rest of her awesome Design Team, they are all truly wonderful ladies, and it's been my pleasure to work alongside them, and be able to call them my friends. They all have a very special place in my heart.

The last thing I want to say is a massive Thank You to Lynette for opening the Sweet Pea Stamp store in the first place, she collected some amazingly talented artists in one place, and provided us with a wonderful one stop shop for some truly beautiful images.

That's all from me for now, You'll find below the Blog Hop List so you've no need to miss any of the gorgeous creations that we've created for today's celebration of Sweet Pea Stamps.

Here's the first Sweet Pea Stamps Card I made all those years ago;

 Blog Hop List


Comments

Beautiful work and I just love your blog.
cebelica said…
Great idea to use all those images on one project. Looks great! xx
Annie said…
wow stunning card annie xxx
Fikreta said…
very bautiful cards
have a nice day
>^.^<
Mimi said…
Awesome Suzi and yes, such a sad day but what a wonderful time we have had and so privileged to have been on this fabulous DT :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane :) xxxxxx
lovely lovely . Beautiful post.
Margo said…
Love how you put all those images in one card and told a story with the images! Fabulous job!

Fun and fantastic job with your mosaic Alice card too! :D
Lovely work Suzanne! Thanks so much for playing in the final hop!
Totally creative! Love it!
Rene said…
Really lovely! The Alice card is so sweet!
Hugs
Rene
Danni said…
Wonderful and as always, so creative!
very creative, and lovely images to work with.
Tindaloo said…
Lovely card and great coloring! I really like that you've kept one in color as focal point and the others in muted tones ♥
I am enjoying the hop and beeing a stop on the way myself, but sad to see a wonderful shoppe come to a close. But we will still have fun with the stamps we have in our stash, so Sweet Pea Stamps will live on in our creative hearts ♥ Tindaloo
Mel C said…
Wow fun projects and so creative!
Vannessa said…
Oh I just love your Alice's World project. Love how you added the other black and white images underneath her! So glad we are all having this blog hop. Some fabulous creations on it!

Hugs, Vannessa
Unknown said…
Beautiful creations! Thanks for participating in the blog hop. We will all miss Sweet Pea!
sweetpeastamps said…
love your artwork Suzi, you did an awesome job with this image, you have so much talent
Sharon said…
Amazing work as always! Sad to see Sweet Pea go!