12 Days of Creepmas - Day 10



Welcome to Day 10 of our 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop.

Can you believe our Hop is drawing to a close, I hope your having as much fun as I am.  Today's card is very clean and simple - sorry about that, but i'm not too well at the moment.

For today's card I've used the wonderful Skully Christmas Wreath from Delicious Doodles.

I love Teri's artwork, and her images always have so much wonderful detail to them that colouring them is always a joy.  I coloured this image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers.

I used a 5 inch square card blank for my base, to which i added a layer of black and white patterned paper, green card stock and my image.

I kept the embellishments very simple, adding a Dymo label gernerated sentiment and a wee skull flatback embellishment.

A very quick and simple card today, perfect for those last minute Creepmas Cards!

Thanks for visiting with me today, Happy Hopping
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Blog Roll

Comments

Susan Renshaw said…
Oh I was going to use this super image next...fab card!!
valscraftings said…
Wonderful Creepmas wreath!
Deborah Frings said…
Wonderful Creepmas wreath! Those eyes almost glow! Fabulous!