12 Days of Creepmas - Day 12



Welcome to Day 12 of our 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop.

I'm sad to say it's the final day of our Creepmas Hop, I've had a wonderful time creating all my Creepmas projects to share with you all, I do hope you've enjoy them and the rest of the hop.  I know my fellow bloggers have created some truly wicked creations, and it's been an honour to blog along side them.

For today's creation I decided to use one of my very favourite images,


It's called 'Head Master' by Rick St.Dennis,
unfortunately it's not in either of Rick's stores at the moment, but I'm sure if you really want it, Rick will happily add it to the store (obviously this is unlikely to be before Christmas, after all the man has to have his holiday, he deserves it!)


My background paper for this project comes from Simple Stories Frankie and Friends Digital Collection.  My sentiment was created using Simple Stories Sn@p! Studio Alphabet Stickers.


Blog Roll

Comments

Susan Renshaw said…
Love the head master image too! Great colouring. Merry Creepmas!