12 Days of Creepmas - Day 3



Welcome to Day 3 of our 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop.

I've a Creepy Cute Elf and his friends to share with you today;
Today's Creepmas Card features the wonderful 'Snakes and Rats' image by Rick St. Dennis.  I coloured this creppy cutie with Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with a little Uni Posca White pen for highlights.  My background paper is from Cloud9 Designs Seasonal 12 x 12 paper stack and my sentiment is computer generated.

Rick has an extra wee challenge ongoing over at the Rick St Dennis Fans and Friends Facebook Group, he wants to see Christmas Sparkle!; I think the sequins add quite the sparkle to this card.  I like it anyway!

That's all from me for today, Happy Hopping
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Blog Roll

Comments

Unknown said…
Great card--love the sparkle!
valscraftings said…
Love the card and create use of the sequins!
Susan Renshaw said…
Love that creepy elf - and the sentiment!
oh my oh my, LOL, this cutie looks quite traumatized by the sequin explosion! Wonderful, so wicked and festive!
Great card and love the image you used. Fabulous colouring Love it :) xx
Deborah Frings said…
LOL!!! He is amazing! I love the colouring and all the wonderful bling around him. I do think he looks a tad concerned about alll the sparkle!!! Great work!
DonnaMundinger said…
How FUN! Loving the image and all those sequins! xxD
what a fun and wonderful card. you made me smile!