12 Days of Creepmas - Day 5



Welcome to Day 5 of our 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop.

Today I'd like to share with you a card featuring a very cute Pink Creepmas Elf, I think he's awfully cute.

This wonderful image is 'You Don't Have to Wrap a Rat' by Rick St. Dennis
He's coloured with Letraset Tria, Flex and Promarkers with the addition of some Uni Posca White Pen for highlights etc.

My background paper comes from Papermania's Deck the Halls 2 in 1 paper pack. To embellish my card I added a couple of strips of Gold Metallic Ribbon along with a few Pink and Green Dazzling Gems.  My sentiment is computer generated.

I love how this cute character came to life, I do wonder what flavour that candy cane is, probably Pumpkin Spice and Brussel Sprouts, now that's what I call Creepmas Candy!

Thanks for visiting with me today, Happy Hopping
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Blog Roll

Comments

valscraftings said…
A lovely colourful card and Creepmas Elf!
This is a fabulous card looks so good in the pink and green!
Wicked & fab, gotta love a ghoulish pink elf!
Deborah Frings said…
Love, love this guy! Who says a guy doesn't look good in pink? Great background papers too!