12 Days of Creepmas - Day 8



Welcome to Day 8 of our 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop.

Today I'd like to share with you a project featuring 7 different digital stamps.

All of the stamps featured in today's project come from Scrapper's Delight.  I combined some of their Halloween and Xmas images to create my Snowglobe.

Here's the list of images I used;
Snow Globe and Ornament  - I used the Snow Globe and the Tree from this set.
Xmas Draco 1 - I used the presents from this set.
Spooky Room 1
Vampire Witch

I merged all my images together in Photoshop to create the Creepmas Snow Globe. Then printed it out and fussy cut, before colouring with Letraset Tria, Flex and Promarkers, Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (black and white) and a little Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen.

Once my image was coloured I added some Stampendous Frantage - Chunky White Embossing Enamel and Crystal Embossing Powder and heated from underneath to create my sparkly snow.

I used patterned paper to give the impression of wallpaper and a mantle piece for my background.  My sentiment was created using a Dymo label machine and black embossing tape.

Here's a close up of my Creepmas Vampire Witch;
Between the Faber-Castell PITT Pen in White and the Frantage the snow globe has a wonderfully spooky snow storm feel to it.  You should be able to make out my Candy Cane coloured Jack o Lanterns, Xmas presents and gothic window behind my Creepmas Vampire Witch.

I hope you like today's project, I had great fun creating it.  That's all from me for today, Happy Hopping, 
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Blog Roll

Comments

valscraftings said…
Wonderful, love this snow globe!
Susan Renshaw said…
Love the vampire witch and the chunky snow!
Deborah Frings said…
I think your creepy snowglobe is fabulous - such great detail. Love the layout too.