12 Days of Creepmas - Day 9



Welcome to Day 9 of our 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop.

It's not Creepmas without some Creepmas Elves!

Image is 'We're here for ELF Class' by Rick St.Dennis
These two adorable elves have put their bestest Creepmas outfits on for their very first ELF Class, boy do they look nervous!  Sparkly but nervous!

My image is coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers, Uni Posca White Pen and Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen.

To embellish I created my sentiment using a Dymo label maker and teamed it up with foiled bat stickers and gems in gold, orange, red and clear.

That's it for me today, Hope you Enjoying our Creepmas Hop, 
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Blog Roll

Comments

valscraftings said…
Love the card and those two Elves are dressed so smart!,
Deborah Frings said…
This is awesome! Great layout, super images, lovely colouring and I do like the gems you've used. Wonderful!
Susan Renshaw said…
What fabulous images - super colouring. Love this card Suzi!