Flashback Friday with Sassy Studio Designs

It's Flashback Friday over at Sassy Studio Designs today, and this week's freebie is the gorgeous Bella Holiday Bride.


YOU CAN GET THIS IMAGE FOR FREE! All you have to do is join the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group, where she is available for 24hrs.

Here's my card using this beauty;
I decided to colour her with a Halloween themed colour scheme, after all I'm sure someone out there would love a Halloween Wedding, and this dress looks amazing in shades of Orange and Black.

She's coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with the addition of some Uni Posca White Pen for highlights.  Have to admit I'm not too keen on her hair, definitely need to practise colouring black hair I think, other than that I love how she's turned out.

My patterned papers are from Cloud 9 Designs Seasonal 12 x 12 Paper Stack.  To embellish my card I added some gorgeous orange spider web ribbon, black and white gingham ribbon, orange and black paper straws and some beautiful hand made flowers from Petal Lu.  My sentiment stamps came free with a magazine (Crafter's Companion, I think!).

That's all from me for today, Thank You for visiting with me.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #99 Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts Challenge Blog - Challenge #19 Always Anything Goes
Crafting with An Attitude Challenge Blog - Challenge#10 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Challenge#10 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and more - Challenge #173 Holiday

Comments

Julie B said…
A beautifully coloured image with coordinating DP.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)
Carla's Cards said…
Beautifully colored, thanks fr sharing at Simply Papercraft!
Neets B said…
Love how your image blends with the colours of the background, and wonderful colouring.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM, Anita x