Merry Christmas with Sassy Studio Designs

Can you believe it's only one more sleep til Christmas!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas, hope your day is full of love, laughter and good food.

My card today features the beautiful Santa Pin Up Sassy image from Sassy Studio Designs.  She is the image for this months Facebook progressive challenge, so head on over to the Facebook group to find out how to play along with our challenge, you've got a little time left.

She is also perfect for this week's Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge, our theme this week is Merry Christmas (DTBST#313)

She is coloured with Letraset Tria and ProMarkers with a little Uni Posca White Pen for highlights.  Papers are from Papermania's Deck the Halls Paper Pad.  To add a festive feel to my card I used the Stampendous Frantage Encrusted Jewel Kit in White to add my snow.

That's all from me for today.
Once again Have a Very Happy Christmas
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments