Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - #187 Tic Tac Toe

It's Wednesday so time for a fun new challenge over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog.

Our generous sponsor this week is All Dressed Up
Our theme this week is Tic Tac Toe, here's our board from which you can choice your options;

Here's my ATC for this week's challenge;
I used the gorgeous 'Purrfect Together' by All Dressed Up for my ATC.

I Picked Red & Green, Washi Tape and Stickles or Glitter from our Tic Tac Toe Table.

My ATC base is a piece of Green Card to which I added some Red paper.  I used one of my favourite Washi Tapes - Red with White Hearts, along with some Tim Holtz  Label Letter Stickere for my Sentiment.  My image is coloured with Letraset promarkers, Uni Posca White Pen for highlights and  Red Berry Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen.

That's all from me for today, don't forget to hop over to the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog to check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our awesome design team.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments