Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #198 - Colour Challenge!


This week our sponsor is Bloobel Stamps  
Talk about fun and quirky, these images are awesome!  


Our theme is a Colour Challenge using Red, Grey and Turquoise!  

For my ATC, I've used Moustache Ballerina. I've coloured my image with Letraset Flex and ProMarkers along with a little Uni Posca White Pen for highlights.  

I took a white ATC base which I edged with Red and Grey. I then took some Purple Mirri Card and Turquoise Paper trimmed to size before punching a couple of holes though both layers, and then an additional couple of holes through just the Turquoise paper.  I coloured the White card that showed through the holes Grey as the white was a little stark.

I then Doodles some details onto the Turquoise Paper with Black, Red and Purple Fineliners.  I Fussy cut my image and ran it through my Xyron Sticker maker to get adhesive on all the little bits.

To finish my ATC I added some Stickers from a Love themed set by Simple Stories.

I love this Quirky image, and think my ATC has turned out pretty Quirky too!

That's all from me for now, Thanks for visiting with me today. Don't forget to hop over to the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog to check out the awesome creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments