Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge #324 - Shades of Green

It's Thursday so time to embrace your Sassy and join in with this weeks Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs.

Our theme this week is Shades of Green,

Here's my creation;
For my card I used the gorgeous Tinker Sassy image, which was our Flashback Friday Freebie a couple of week's ago over in the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group; Did you manage to snag your copy?  Make sure you visit every week to get another gorgeous freebie which is only available for a 24 hour period.

I coloured this gorgeous image with Letraset Tria and ProMarkers in various shades of green, along with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens in Holly Leaf, Moonlight and Crystal Clear.

For my card I used a 6 inch square card blank to which I added some bright green co-ordination card stock, a pale green/yellow die cut sheet and some glitter brads.  I added some Green bakers twine before adding my fussy cut image and ticket sentiment.

I love how sparkly my pretty green fairy looks.  I look forward to seeing what image you choose to colour with Shades of Green for our challenge. I hope you have as much fun as I did.  Don't forget to hop over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog to check out the creations from the rest of our design team, and to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx




Comments

Victoria Rowson said…
I love this card. It's beautifully coloured. Her wings look super sparkly.