Happy St Patrick's Day with Sassy Studio Designs

Good Day All, Happy St Patrick's Day to all of you who celebrate it, and Happy Thursday to the rest of you! Whatever you are doing today, I hope your having fun, and count your blessings, as we all have lots more blessing than we realise sometimes, and therefore lots to be Thankful for.

Today I'd like to share a card I've made for Sassy Studio Designs, Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge, as well as the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Monthly Progressive Challenge.
Our theme this week is 'Happy St Patrick's Day',

Here's my card
This beautiful Sassy Girl is called 'Clover', To take part in our Progressive Challenge and get this image for free head over to the Facebook Group and check out the rules and regs.


I coloured Clover with Letraset Tria & Promarkers, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Glitter Pen and Uni Posca White Pen.  My background papers are from a set of St Patrick's Day themed Digital Papers by Pretty Grafik Design.

To embellish my card I added a Barcode Sentiment digital stamp along with a Clover flatback, and a mix of flatback orange and gold gems and pearls.

That's all from me for today, Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with me.
Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments