Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge #331

Today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for Sassy Studio Designs.  

Our DTBST Challenge theme this week is a Sketch

Here's my project  based on the Sketch;
My project this week features the beautiful 'Bella Rose Sassy' image from Sassy Studio Designs.
I coloured my image with Letraset Promarkers, I added a doodled edge to frame my image.

I've teamed this gorgeous image with some beautiful rose patterned papers from StudioLight.  I distressed the edges of the papers with my making memories distressing tool before layering them onto my card blank.  I added some Cerise trim for texture and a few large gem flatbacks for a bit of bling.

Don't forget if you join in our challenge over on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog your always in with a chance of winning some gorgeous Sassy Studio Designs images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments