FlashBack Friday with Sassy Studio Designs

I know it's Tuesday, but things have been a little Crazy over at Sassy Studio Designs so last weeks FlashBack Friday post went live today. Which means you still have a few hours to grab your copy of our gorgeous freebie over in the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group.

Here's my project featuring the gorgeous 'Sassy in the City Charlotte'
I decided to zoom in on the image and make the main focus of my project a headshot.  I love that the image is such high quality you can do this without the line pixellating.

Charlotte is coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with the addition of some Spectrum Noir Sparkle in Pink Garnet.  I teamed her up with some japanese origami paper, sentiment stickers from Simple Stores and Gems in two shades of pink.

That's all from me for now, so head over to the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group to grab your copy of 'Sassy in the City Charlotte' and don't forget to show us what you make with her, we love to see your creations in the facebook group, so please upload them and join in the Sassy Fun.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments