Left of Center Creative Challenge #131 - Stars

It's time for a new challenge over at the Left of Center Creative Challenge blog, so time to embrace our dark side and create something wickedly creep and offbeat.

This week our theme is Stars or Left of Center;


As you can see I went Left of Center with my creation using the awesome 'Bury You Alive' image from our wonderful sponsor Karleigh Sue Digis.

I coloured most of my image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers; I used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in Sterling Silver for the lining of the coffin.

For my background I used a couple of patterned papers from the DCWV Everyday Essentials Stack, along with some black paper from my craft stash.

To embellish my card I added gems from the Dovecraft Back to Basic Black Goody Bag along with Label Letters from Tim Holtz.

I hope i've inspired you to play along with our challenge.  Don't forget to visit the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog to get even more inspiration from our awesome Design Team.

Thanks for visiting with me today, 
Bye for now
Suzi



xxx

Comments