Left of Center Creative Challenge #140

It's time for a new challenge over at the Left of Center Creative Challenge blog, so time to embrace our dark side and create something wickedly creep and offbeat.

Our sponsor this week is the awesome Shadow Clocksy Digital Stamps




Our theme this week is Left of Center.

Here's my project for this week's challenge;


I used the awesome 'The Doll' image from Shadow Clocksy Digital Stamps for my project.   I had great fun colouring this image as a Creepy Clown with Letraset Tria & Promarkers, Faber-Castell PITT Pens and white gel pen for highlights.

For my card I used an 8 x 8 inch card blank, onto which I layered some red and black card.  I then added squares of patterned paper (Echo Parks - Be Mine Collection).  I fussy cut my image before running it through my Xyron machine to add adhesive.  I then outlined my image with Red and Black Faber-Castell PITT Pen, smudging the ink as I went along.

I love how dramatic this card turned out, I do love a Creepy Clown.


I hope i've inspired you to play along with our challenge.  Don't forget to visit the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog to get even more inspiration from our awesome Design Team.

Thanks for visiting with me today, 
Bye for now


Suzi

Comments