Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Reminder

Today I'd like to share with you another card I've made for the current challenge over on the Oddball Art Stamps Blog , Our theme is 'Little Child' - make a card for a child.

Here's my creation;

Today's card is an encouragement card for a child, perfect for when they need that extra support before an exam or competition of some sort, or even just to remind them how wonderful they are.

For my card I used the gorgeous 'Starla Jones' (Image#151B), I coloured her with Letraset Tria and Promarkers before running her through my Xyron machine and then fussy cutting her.

For my background I used a selection of patterned papers from DCWV's Everyday Essentials Paperstack, along with stickers from Simple Stories and a mix of Flatback Pearl Star Embellishment and Pearls.


Want to see more cards inspired by our 'Little Child' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll all find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

That's all from me for now, but i'll be back later today with another Oddball Art Stamps project, as we have some awesome new images to share with you today.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Jacki Daniels said…
great colouring on this love her hair thanks so much for playing along with us at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ hope to see you again soon
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)
Engelchen said…
very nice.
Thank ypu for joining us at unicornchallenge
Greetings Geesje
Wanda said…
Great encouraging card for a child! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner. Wanda DT.
Theresa said…
great card. lovely idea. love your stars. fab colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
Stampsnob. said…
Wouldn't call this odd but advanced TFS Unicorn Ch Lis
dt