Delicious Doodles Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

It is my pleasure today to share with you my DT project for Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.  

Our Challenge theme this month is All Creatures Great and Small,

Here's my card;
 For my card I used the gorgeous 'Daisies and Butterflies' image.

I coloured my image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  I then added some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape to my image, and stamped my sentiment, before adding some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.


To create my card I used a 8 x 8 inch card blank. I then added layers of Black and Blue paper, using a Butterfly border punch to create a decorative edge on my Black paper, before adding my image.

To finish my card I added some Purple Bias Binding along with some Resin Flower Embellishments.

That's all from me for now, Thank you so much for visiting with me today, and please hop over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of our very talented Design Team.

Bye for now
Suzi
xx

Comments