Magic Under the Sea at Oddball Art Stamps

Today sees the release of some truly magical images over at the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy Store.  Lizzy has created a wonderful collection of Mermaids and friends for you to create lots of wonderful nautical creations with.

I'd like to share with you a project i've made featuring the gorgeous 'Nixie the Mermaid, Spirit of the Sea' image;


I had great fun colouring this beautiful mermaid with a mix of Letraset Tria & Promarkers, and Marvy Le Plume Alcohol Pens.  The Marvy Alcohol Pens were a recent bargain from Ebay, I've not got many colours of them, but they have a lovely brush tip, so are great fun to work with.

I kept my card very simple, using some leftover Basic Grey Kioshi patterned papers, along with some pearl starfish embellishments and doodled frames.
Here's a close up of the beautiful Nixie;

That's all from me for today, hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog to see the rest of this gorgeous collection and the truly awesome samples made by the rest of the Design Team, you are in for a real treat.

Thanks for visiting with me today;
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments