DICC #001 and Delicious Doodles September Challenge

It's the 1st of September which means two things, time for a new challenge over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog and the relaunch of the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog.

Delicious Doodles are sponsoring our first challenge over at the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog, so I've been able to combine both challenges into one project.

Delicious Doodles Challenge Theme this month is Orange and Brown
and 
Here is the Itinerary for the Desert Island Crafts Challenge;
I created a Halloween Gift Bag for these challenges, in shades of Orange and Brown, using the wonderful Bat Cupcake from the Halloween Cupcakes Collection from Delicious Doodles.

I used numbers 1, 3, 4, 9 & 10 from the DICC Itinerary 


Here's a close up;

I coloured my image with Letraset Tria & Promarkers, along with Faber-Castell PITT Pens and White Gel Pen.  My cupcake is topped with glossy collage pauge, orange mica fragments from Stampendous and Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. 

That's all from me for now, I hope you'll be inspired to join in both of the challenges I've featured today, as you can win some gorgeous images in both challenges.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments