Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge Reminder

Good Day All, I am here to remind you all that our Current Challenge over at Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog is CIRCLES.  You can create anything you like for our challenge - you are not limited to cards.  We love to see your mixed media and altered projects and any other crafting projects you share - just make sure there's an image on it somewhere:)  You can click HERE and you will get to the post with the linky tool so you can add your creation to the challenge.

You are free to use images from any company, however, in order to qualify for Top 3, you must use an image from ODDBALL ART STAMPS.  Lizzy, our amazing owner/illustrator, has so many wonderful images in the shop. 

Here's my card for today;
I used the gorgeous 'Milla's Dance' image #294 for my card. She is coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with some white gel pen for highlights.
I've added pearls to her tutu and hair bow.



I used the same Letraset Tria and Promarkers to create my circle patterned background.  I added Pearls for a little extra dimension and bling.  I doodles around my circles and the edge of the page to tie it all together.

Want to get 10% off your purchase at the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store?, then use code DTSUZI10.

That's all from me for today, but don't forget to hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of our talented design team, and to add your creation to our challenge.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Craft your Passion - #331 Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - #129 Always Anything Goes


Comments

Anonymous said…
Sooo pretty, bautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk
Janis Lewis said…
Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis
Elizabeth Hart said…
Love the circles with the pretty pink pearls - fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
Julie Reed said…
Love the circles and a lovely colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday, Julie DT
Carla's Cards said…
Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Sian said…
Great card! I love the background and your colouring is brilliant.