DICC #006 - Nikki Burnette

Today I'd like to share with you a project I've made for the latest challenge over at the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Nikki Burnette

Here's our challenge itinerary;
Here's my project using #4, 6, 7 & 10 from our itinerary;
I decided to create an Easel Calendar for 2017 using the beautiful 'Kenda' image from Nikki Burnette's Etsy Store.

I coloured my image with Letraset Promarkers in Cool Grey's and Black, with the addition of some Silver Metallic Sakura Pen, and White Gel Pen.  I also added a few fine details with a Pigma Micron Fineliner pen.

I used two 6 x 6 card blanks for my Easel Calendar, one forms the base/stand and the other is cut in half for the top of the calendar (I'll use the leftover piece for another Easel Calendar)

My patterned paper was from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Monochrome Goody Bag.  I added Black card stock and paper doilies from my stash, along with Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, some Metallic Enamel Dots and a 2017 Calender Tab.

I love making these Easel Calendars, they are so quick and simple.  They fold lovely and flat, so are perfect for sending snail mail!

I hope you like my project and feel inspired to join in our challenge over at the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog, we'd love to see your creation there.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments