Goodbye 2016 and Left of Center Creative Challenges

Good Evening All, Tonight I'd like to share with you my last post of 2016 and my last post for the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog. I'm not very sad to see the end of 2016, but I am sad to see the end of the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog, I've had a wonderful time on the DT there and want to say a massive thanks to all my fellow DT members, sponsors and blog visitors for making it such a fun challenge blog.

Here's my creation;
I've used the awesome 'Zodiac Leo' image from Bloobel Stamps, She's coloured with Letraset Promarkers.  I've teamed her up with papers from Papermania's Deck the Halls paper pack, and alphabet stickers from Simple Stories.  My sentiment, well that just sums up 2016!

We lost a lot of truly talented people this year, but we must remember that the world is a better place for the wonderful contributions they made to their individual fields and be grateful that they shared their talents with us all.  Here's hoping 2017 is a year full of health, happiness and prosperity for Everyone in the world.

Thank you for visting with me this year, and I look forward to sharing lots more creative projects with you in 2017
Peace and Love to you all
Hugs
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Hazel (Didos) said…
Happy New Year, I love this card its 2016 made just right for me!!! It was a horrible year!!! Looking forward to a better one now!! Love Hazelx