It's Christmas Time at Oddball Art Stamps

It's nearly Christmas and it's time for a new challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Blog, so very appropriately our theme for this month is 'Christmas Time'

Here's my creation;
I used the gorgeous 'Eddie the Elf' image #261 for my card, and had great fun paper piecing his outfit.

I printed Eddie out 3 times, once onto my white paper and then onto two different patterned papers.  I trimmed the two patterned papers down so I just had Eddie on it, before running them through my Xyron machine.  This made fussy cutting a little easier, as you've the extra backing on the image for strength, and when you come to layer the papers on your image you don't have to mess around with glue and tiny bits of paper.

Eddies hair, skin and shoes are coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens. I used a Red fine liner to colour the candy cane, along with White Gel pen for highlights.


I used an 8 x 8 inch white card blank for my  card base, to which I added some of the patterned papers I'd used on my image, along with some Red Polka Dot Washi Tape, Red and Green Sequins and diecut word stickers from Simple Stories.

Want to see more cards inspired by our 'Anything Goes' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll all find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Fabuous card, lovely traditional colour scheme and really cute elf image. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges. Fab paper piecing and that touch of bling is a great finish. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Such a festive card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT
Jane Savage said…
Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous image and papers! Love the tartan clothing!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Have a wonderful Christmas! Jane S (DT) xxx
CRAZYCRAFTSHED said…
Fabulous and wonderful card thank you for joining us over on
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
Dianne xx
HJCC DT