Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Reminder

Today I'd like to share with you my latest Oddball Art Stamps creation and remind you all about the current challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog.

Our challenge theme this month is 'It's Christmas Time', so I've used one of the gorgeous newly released Christmas images for my project;

This beautiful image is 'Happy Holly' #350, She's been coloured with Letraset Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens.

For my background I've used two patterned papers from the DCWV Everday Essentials Paper pad.  To embellish my card I used a selection of 3D Butterfly stickers, along with some flower stickers, and Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen.

Want to see more cards inspired by our 'Anything Goes' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll all find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx



Comments

Stempelomi said…
lovely!Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate
Unknown said…
Great card, super design and love the colouring. Gorgeous background design. Thank you for joining our challenge at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x
Theresa said…
fun card. thank you for shaaring it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
Lori Turner said…
What a super fun card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hope to see you again xoxoox