Crafts & Me Guest DT Project - Lucy Loo

Hello All, Today I'd like to share with you my second Guest DT project for the Crafts & Me Facebook Group.

This week's featured image is the gorgeous 'Lucy Loo Delivering Love Letter' by The East Wind, available in Digital and Rubber stamp from the Crafts & Me Store.  

Here's my project;
I coloured this gorgeous image with my Tria & ProMarkers, with the addition of a little white gel pen for highlights.

I used Patterned Papers and Cardstock Stickers from one of my favourite Paper Collections of All Time, Echo Park's Be Mine.  I've been hoarding this paper in my stash, and still have a few more sheets to use at a later date.

I layered my Patterned Paper onto a 8 by 8 inch white card blank, then added my cardstock stickers along with some adhesive pink felt hearts.  I layered my image onto to coordinating papers, added a few more stickers and a felt heart before adhering the image to my card with foam pads for a little extra dimension.


That's all from me for now, don't forget to visit the Crafts & Me Facebook Group to see the gorgeous creations from this months other Guest DTs, along with lots of gorgeous projects by group members.

Thanks for visiting with me today;
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Comments

Ella's Design said…
Great card, Suzi! Awesome colouring of that fab image and CAS design - right up my street! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x
ike said…
Lovely colouring on that image and a super layout design :-)

Thank you for purring over to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Shelly said…
Wow fab colouring! Love your Parisien card! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x
Wonderful coloring, although she is way too thin for me, ha! Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT
The Crafty Den said…
Gorgeous card Suzy. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
The Crafty Den said…
Sorry for spelling your name wrong SUZI x x