Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge - Reminder post

Today I'd like to share with you an Art Card/ Index Card I've created for the latest challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog.

We've changed the rules so now you don't have to play along with the challenge theme, but if you do and win you get an extra prize.


Our theme this month is 'Spread Your Wings', and you can interpret this however you wish, but we'd love you to share with us you an explanation of your interpretation, if it's not obvious.

Here is my project;
I used image #165 Heidi Pinkyswear for my project.  I printed her out quite large, at 8 x 10 inches, coloured her with Alcohol Markers and Coloured Pencils, before fussy cutting her, and then cropping her to fit onto my 6 x 4 inch Art Card.

The background of my Art Card is a piece of watercolour paper.  With some texture paste applied through a hexagon stencil, then layers of ink and white gesso in places.

My sentiment is a mixture of Alphabet Stickers from Simple Stories and handwriting with a Black Fineliner.

I had the quote in my head, and thought it was perfect for this challenge.  'If you can dream it, do it' is an abbreviated version of a quote attributed to Walt Disney; 'If you can dream it,  you can do it'

Want to see more projects inspired by our 'Spread Your Wings' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll also find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Angie said…
Love her and that background is gorgeous!
Angie - DT Sister. xx
Andrea Beecroft said…
Oh I do love your project beautiful image and colouring the background is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea
Very curious creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media World!
Claire said…
Gorgeous project, love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love 2 Create this time
Claire xx
Unknown said…
This is a lovely project! Your coloring is wonderful and I really like the background! The sentiment is very artistic. Thank you for sharing your work of art at Creates and Makes Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges - Anything Goes with Girl!
Creative world said…
Fantastic coloring and project,fab colors too....thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE
žELJKA dt XX
Moni said…
Gorgeous make!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt
Lynne said…
Absolutely love your project and sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Creates and Makes. Good luck and hope to see you again!
Hugs,
Lynne DT Creates and Makes