Feature A Creature ATCs and How to Print ATC size images,,,

Today I'd like to share with you some ATCs I've created for the current challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog. 

Our theme this month is 'Feature A Creature', and you can interpret this however you wish, but we'd love you to share with us you an explanation of your interpretation, if it's not obvious.

Here's my ATCs;

Here's 'Mr Sweets The Fox' image #192'  he's coloured with ProMarkers.
The background for this ATC was a leftover piece of watercolour paper with a Distress Oxide Background, to which I added some washi tape, gesso and my coloured image.  I then added a layer of matte medium, so that once dry I could add some details with Faber-Castell PITT Pens. I then added some line details with a black Fudeball pen.  To finish my ATC I added some Gold Sparkle Brads.

Here's 'Sweet Pie image#394' she's coloured with ProMarkers.
I used the same process as the previous ATC for my background, finishing the ATC with Blue Star Brad instead of Gold.


 Here's 'Bookworm image#395' (without the sentiment) She's also coloured with ProMarkers.
I used the same process as the previous ATCs for this one, with the addition of Jane Davenport Paint over Pens; to add details to my image and some of the background.  I finished this ATC with a few brightly coloured round brads.

Here's a picture of the ATCs all together, rather cute I think.

I love making ATCs but getting the images the right size can be a bit of pain, so I thought I'd share with you how I get my images the right size without too much hassle.

I printed this full sheet of ATC backs from Windows Explorer.
I selected the image I wanted, then right click over it to get the pop up menu, where I chose the 'Print' option.
I then scrolled through the size options, and selected the 'Wallet' option.  This gives you 9 images on one page, so I then selected 9 copies to be printed so my page was filled.
Once printed I trimmed the backs down and added to my ATCs;
As you can see my backs are a little smaller than my ATCs, but close enough for me.  I added them to my ATCs using my ATG.
All I need to do now is add my details.

Using the Wallet Print Option works great for your main image for your ATCs too, especially if you want to get the full image on your Card.  

If you want to add slightly bigger images, chose the 9 x 13cm print option and trim your images with a guillotine, or fussy cut them.


Want to see more projects inspired by our 'Feature A Creature' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll also find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments

Lizzy Love said…
Awesome post! Great to share how u print your atc backs and images different sizes :) tfs I LOVE these cards!!!!!!! ♡
Oh what a great job you have done here with these 3 projects. Nice work, I love them all. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

These are fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Irene said…
I love this ATC!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Irene DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/......
Unknown said…
Amazing!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT Member for Crafting With An Attitude...
Ef-ka Ewa Flor said…
I love your ATC!
Great Job!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Ewa DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Ania said…
Great job with this one!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT